Saturday 25 October 2014

One True Grail

Finally, after many years of searching, I've sourced one of my holy grails. And the daft thing is that only a decade ago I already owned it...

The grail in question is the One True Saxon Supply parka. A black medium weight parka with more pockets than a poachers pub. And I had it. Unfortunately that was back in a time when if the jacket on my back wasn't Stone Island then it wasn't worth shit to me. So I unappreciated and neglected this coat. And thus I promptly sold it...

And regretted it about a year later (no doubt when I realised the replacement SPW jacketry didn't live up to the OTS' charm and personality). I then swore that if I ever saw said supply parka on ebay and/or internet forums I would snap it up, no quibbles on price or condition.

Some ten years of hurt later, I've eventually found one via ebay and all mine for a paltry 15 quid. Demand. Supplied.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Henri Lloyd Consort

 Suitable for the sea, Sardinian sandwich shops and soccer stands of Sheffield. Henri Lloyd RWR is one of Mr Strzelecki’s signature pieces i...