Wednesday 22 April 2020

The Five Year Furlough

Its taken 35 days of isolation boredom to kick start the blog again, after five years of nothingness.

Those last few years I was in a pretty grim place, struggling a bit mentally and I used the blog as a form of escapism - looking back over it, I'm shocked how the family doesn't ever get a mention.  Although things had improved by 2015, I just couldn't be arsed with keeping it going...

Fast forward five years and things are much happier and positive. Well, they were until a global pandemic. And with a bit of time on my hands I stumbled across it, tidied it up whilst making it somewhat brighter and airy - thus reflecting my current mood - but again offering yet another form of escape, away from the news bulletins and sirens. 

Good Northern. We go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henri Lloyd Consort

 Suitable for the sea, Sardinian sandwich shops and soccer stands of Sheffield. Henri Lloyd RWR is one of Mr Strzelecki’s signature pieces i...