Wednesday 12 October 2011

My favourite Shirt

Another new bit of Ralph shirting. The polo horse has been trotting into the wardrobe in some numbers of late - Just pleased he isn't shitting in it as well. Couldn't help myself with this cool design. I'm a staunch button down man, so this unbutton collar wouldn't normally get my cash at the tills, let alone a look in as my favourite shirt. However it's all in the cool curved wings - loving them. Not only that but there's no visible branding on the shirt, except for a wee tab on the bottom of the shirt (about where Ben Sherman used to put them). A very pale blue and cream striped effort on lightweight Oxford cotton, a real winner. Hints of your dad when combined with Clarks and a plain knit as I did the other day. Looking the mutt's nuts Id say.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Henri Lloyd Consort

 Suitable for the sea, Sardinian sandwich shops and soccer stands of Sheffield. Henri Lloyd RWR is one of Mr Strzelecki’s signature pieces i...