Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Fishermans Friend

I'm not talking about horrible little lumps of aniseedy nastiness but a nice thick Aran jumper. Been a wonderfully mild Dec/Jan so far, indeed January has been very spring like, but nasty weather will be on it's way no doubt so delighted with this recent pickup. Had a M&S voucher burning a hole in my pocket since the end of October and thought I'd have missed any decent swag in sales, but got this smart winter warmer for £19 (from £50). From M&S Heritage collection, which is a modern retake on classic British heritage clobber, which had a good few thick jumpers - I took notice last autumn/winter - but this one stood out for me. Was over the moon it was in my size and cheap to boot. Another successful thrifty purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Henri Lloyd Consort

 Suitable for the sea, Sardinian sandwich shops and soccer stands of Sheffield. Henri Lloyd RWR is one of Mr Strzelecki’s signature pieces i...