Monday 10 August 2015

Casual Co-op

The Overlook. That hat sought the world over from horror film fans to your above average dresser at Nottingham Forest. Anyway I've got one and it'll piss you off threefold -

1) Given the inflation busting prices on eBay I got this for mates rates (a score) via CC forum.

2) I've never seen The Shining.

3) I'll probably hardly wear it.

Anyway I've got one so hatters keep hating.


Next up not such a success story. Been after a grey sweat for a bit and when the chance came for a Lazyitis sweatshirt I was on it quicker than you could say Wimoweh. However the XL is still a bit snug so it's listed in the GoodNorthern shop. Fastest fingers first. Still worth posting about though on this Happy Monday...


And finally to complete the CC love in a bit pin badge love - even more so as This Thing of Ours a freebie from Mr Love himself Hess the Horse. To complete the rout the recently-pulled-due-to-a-potential-court-injunction-and-now-rarer-than-a-green-edger-on-a-Nick-Love-Generation-wannabe Dead Hard pin. The funny thing is I'm not, it says I am. Now that I've mentioned I'm not (even though it says I am), must be terribly post modern...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Henri Lloyd Consort

 Suitable for the sea, Sardinian sandwich shops and soccer stands of Sheffield. Henri Lloyd RWR is one of Mr Strzelecki’s signature pieces i...