Monday 14 January 2013

The 72 Review

Was recently approached by another blog to provide some wise words on Hartlepool United's current demise. That made me feel special. It's one thing to spout dribble and talk bollocks on your own personal corner of the web, but to do it on someone else's is a dream come true.

The blog itself is The Football League Fans of the 72, concentrating on the happenings below the top 20 elite. A good thing in my book. Anyway, their latest feature is to ask fans their thoughts and opinions on the season so far. An epic feat with 71 others to be interviewed, but I dare say no one will be as blunt as me.

You can view my rather pessimistic ramblings here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henri Lloyd Consort

 Suitable for the sea, Sardinian sandwich shops and soccer stands of Sheffield. Henri Lloyd RWR is one of Mr Strzelecki’s signature pieces i...