Thursday 24 January 2013

tuktuk

This Manchester based shirt making company have been on my radar for a long long while. But I've only just got round to purchasing my first ever one and consider myself to have wasted valuable time. I know tuktuk pride themselves on making quality shirts at reasonable prices, which they are, but being a thrifty type I prefer to wait for sales. And the last two years I've missed out as being a bigger gent these sizes tend to go first. Well not this time. Picked up this beautiful blue combi check - wonderfully crafted and a smashing fit -  in the required size 5 for just over £25. Love the slight brushed cotton effect and breast pocket with contrasting red button. Easily the best shirt in my wardrobe and for a sum that didn't break the bank.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Henri Lloyd Consort

 Suitable for the sea, Sardinian sandwich shops and soccer stands of Sheffield. Henri Lloyd RWR is one of Mr Strzelecki’s signature pieces i...